Thursday, February 11, 2016

My way

Frank Sinatra sang it so did Elvis Presley and many others have recorded this song, and every person ever born except one has lived this out.

The song, the life choice is My Way.


The chorus goes

I've lived a life that's full


I've traveled each and every highway


And more, much more than this


I did it my way

So many live this way and in the end they reflect over life and see where and how they missed it.

Jesus said we don't need to do life alone, that He would take our yoke and we can take His. For His easy.

Let me ask are you tired, weary, broken, hopeless?


Are you missing joy, peace, comfort, security?

How is that working out for you?

Are you ready yet to surrender, or do you need to continue on your path?

Come rest in the Lord and see what He has planned for you today.

At that time Jesus said,  “I praise   You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned and revealed them to infants.  Yes, Father, because this was Your good pleasure.   All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows   the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son desires   to reveal Him.  “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  All of you, take up My yoke and learn from Me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for yourselves.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”


Matthew 11:25-30

No comments:

Post a Comment