Monday, October 26, 2015

Work or worship which do you do?

From the beginning God created man to work, to oversee all that He created as a blessing. In our sin we look at work as laboring or an ends to a means, instead of seeing work as giving glory to and worshipping God in whatever place He puts us. Wheter you're a homemaker, in a hospital bed or working in a hi rise.

We do not see this fact; that the difference between  a barren wasteland and fruitful ground is where God puts His children to work.

Are you where God put you, or have you walked out into the wilderness on your own?

If so how long do you wish to stay there?

Or do you feel you are where God put you, and you're working the soil as an act of worship giving glory to God as He produces fruit in your life for your good and His glory?

How many will say Lord I am at your mercy,  my soul cries out in response, yes I will wait or yes Father I will go!

But as for me, I will look to the Lord ; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.


Micah 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment