Friday, October 23, 2015

My help!

I love reading through the psalms and seeing God's grace,wisdom and love poured out in His word and then experiencing that in my life and seeing God working in me, in the midst of my struggles my faith grows stronger even though my flesh might grow weaker because I know who I put my hope and my trust in and that is in Christ alone He has promised to never leave me nor forsake me and that is what I hold on to , He is amazing I see how He can take every situation and use it for His glory and our good. 16 days ago I never thought I'd still be in the hospital and even though I am here it is all good for He is in control, I am waiting on my Heavenly Father to keep revealing His plan day by day.

We thank you for your prayers, your love, your thoughts please keep praying as God is doing miraculous things everyday not only here but everywhere we serve a God of wonders, a God of might a God of love.


I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come?  My help comes from the Lord , who made heaven and earth.  He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.  Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.  The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.  The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.  The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.


Psalm 121:1-8


No comments:

Post a Comment