Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Going to Work with God.

The last 20 days in the hospital have and continue to be an adventure, it is as if God has taken me to work with Him and just invited me in to watch Him work daily in the lives of people, and how He reaches out to mankind and reveals Himself.

The problem is mankind is so self involved with our problems and life in general that we simply do not or can not recognize God at work in our lives.

God invites each of us daily into His realm of influence, we must learn to slow down and look to Him to lead us, He is amazing when you actually see His hands of providence at work and how He uses us to touch everyday lives to reach the world with His message of love and grace, and salvation through Jesus Christ His Son alone ,will you join Him Today?

I promise wherever He takes you, you will be amazed and it will be worth it all.

But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.  O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.


Psalm 59:16-17

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;  they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”  The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.  It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord .  It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.  Let him sit alone in silence when it is laid on him;


Lamentations 3:22-28


No comments:

Post a Comment