Friday, August 31, 2018

Salvation or condemnation?

People choose to identify themselves by what they believe gives them power or clout, whether it is religiously, politically, their lifestyle or their race.

I choose to be identified only as a child of God.

In reality, we are all passing through this thing we call life, and it will soon be over for us all, eternity waits whether we believe in Christ as our LORD and Savior or not, for God's children we get to be with Him, where there will be no more tears, no fear, no pain or sorrow, there will be peace for evermore, for God's deniers they get to be without Him in eternal torment, darkness, tears, fear, bitterness.

Either way we choose where to go, why would anyone choose to deny Christ, is what I really want to know.

Christ did not come to us to condemn us, He came to us to save us, and make a way for us to God the Father, He bore our punishment so we would not go to hell!

God's word says this:

“For God loved the world in this way: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Anyone who believes in him is not condemned, but anyone who does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God. This is the judgment: The light has come into the world, and people loved darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the light and avoids it, so that his deeds may not be exposed. But anyone who lives by the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be shown to be accomplished by God.”John 3:16-21 CSB

““Don’t let your heart be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if not, I would have told you. I am going away to prepare a place for you. If I go away and prepare a place for you, I will come again and take you to myself, so that where I am you may be also. You know the way to where I am going.” “Lord,” Thomas said, “we don’t know where you’re going. How can we know the way?” Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”John 14:1-7 CSB

”Then I heard a loud voice from the throne: Look, God’s dwelling is with humanity, and he will live with them. They will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them and will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; grief, crying, and pain will be no more, because the previous things have passed away. Then the one seated on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new.” He also said, “Write, because these words are faithful and true.” Then he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will freely give to the thirsty from the spring of the water of life. The one who conquers will inherit these things, and I will be his God, and he will be my son. But the cowards, faithless, detestable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars — their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.””

Revelation 21:3-8 CSB

No comments:

Post a Comment