Wednesday, April 13, 2016

God's grace is greater

I have received God's grace more than any man I know. God in His loving kindness has poured upon my life His grace so thick that it consumes me and compels me to share Him every time He gives me the opportunity.

I grew up doing church , but I truly did not receive salvation until I was 33. I was angry with God because of who I thought He should be, and He was not.

I used the 10 commandments as stepping stones in my anger and broke them all to defy God and make Him hate me.

But God in His grace said I love you, I love you so much that I died for you to become the sacrifice for your sins.

God poured His love and grace on me and broke me.

I don't know your story but God does, this I know His grace and love is greater than your sins.

It is no coincidence that the last words God has John record in the Bible are these.

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. Revelation 22:21

If you have not received God's grace yet, today is the day you need to ask Him to show you His love, mercy and grace.

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for to you do I cry all the day. Gladden the soul of your servant, for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you. Give ear, O Lord , to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace. In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me. There is none like you among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like yours. All the nations you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name. For you are great and do wondrous things; you alone are God. Teach me your way, O Lord , that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name. I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever. For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.


Psalms 86:3-13

No comments:

Post a Comment