Thursday, January 21, 2016

Where will your journey take you?

58 days ago God drew me into His word with a hunger to pursue Him deeper. November 25th I prayed and started reading the Bible in Genesis. I have read through His word many times but not with this kind of hunger God has put in me, today I finished reading the Bible again ,5 ballpoint pens later, pages of notes in His word and a deeper understanding and intimate walk with Him have been given to me.


He has woken me every morning by 5:30 am drawn me in and my time has become His.

God is so gracious and good, His plans are far greater than we can imagine. If we will surrender to Him , He will take care of every detail in our lives.


This is something I know first hand.

The word of God is so fulfilling, every word. If you have never read through His word or only part of it you are missing out on who God is.

God is speaking , I pray we all start listening.

And he said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place.”   “And behold,  I am coming soon.  Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”   “Behold,  I am coming soon,  bringing my recompense with me,  to repay each one for what he has done.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”  The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.  He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!  The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.


Revelation 22:6-7, 12-13, 17, 20-21


No comments:

Post a Comment